As we approach our slow reopening of the practice, there are certain guidelines that are necessary to follow to ensure everyone’s safety.
* There will be an over the phone and in office pre-screening/questionnaire.
* Temperatures will be taken on everyone before entering the office. 100.4 and over will be turned away.
* A mask is required for everyone entering the office.
* Hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
(If you are wearing gloves, you will be asked to either remove and sanitize or use sanitizer over the gloves)
* Patients will be asked to come to their appointment alone with the exception of parents bringing in their children for treatment.
The doctors have made a number of changes within the office as well.
* Air purifiers are placed in each dental operatory
* virus particle sized filters are placed in all vents
* UV lights in place to disinfect areas
* UV light portable wands to be used after seeing every patient. (as shown by Dr Lantner in photo)
Finally, all Doctors and staff members will have the required PPE to safely treat every patient.
We are all looking forward to seeing every single one of you.
Thank you for being understanding during this time.
Drs. Lantner and Goldberg
“Dr. Goldberg is the Best! He explains everything from beginning to end and makes you feel comfortable throughout the process. Great experience he and his staff are amazing. Highly recommend to anyone with dental needs.”
“Dr Lantner and his associates are the best, I wish I found his office sooner! Expect a great clean and good service. They will not overcharge you for unnecessary procedures and are very meticulous with monitoring any problem areas. Already have recommended them to multiple people!”
“I’ve been hugely satisfied with my visits to Dr. Lantner, who’s a real pro, and genial, and who really puts you at ease. Plus everyone in the office I’ve met so far is helpful and friendly, and I’m particularly pleased with how efficiently the office keeps track of payment and insurance issues. I couldn’t be happier.”