01. My teeth are darker than I remember them. Can I get them lighter?
Yes. Many people are good candidates for bleaching their teeth. We are getting great results with the DASH in-office bleaching system by Phillips. In just over one hour, people are significantly whitening their teeth!
02. How many times a day should I brush my teeth?
Most dental professionals would agree that you should brush your teeth at least twice daily. However, just as important is daily flossing.
03. How often should I go to the Dentist?
Most people need to get their teeth cleaned twice a year. People with periodontal issues or that have the potential to get periodontal disease should see the dentist more often. Periodontal disease is usually painless and can go undetected until it is too late.
04. My gums bleed when I floss. Should I stop flossing?
Absolutely not! You are either not flossing enough or it is time to go to the dentist. Please DO NOT STOP FLOSSING!!
05. I am pregnant, should I go to the Dentist?
Absolutely Yes! Pregnancy often causes the gums to bleed more than usual. Many of my pregnant patients schedule MORE frequent appointments and keep up a strict home care brushing and flossing routine.